"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Twitter!


So I am just posting random status updates on my twitter!
Is that how its suppose to work? :-P

Example...

"Teaboy sitting by staircase, not far from me, keeps spraying F#### air freshener every five minutes! Is he farting? Im suffocating :'-( HELP"

10 comments:

DD said...

should I get twitter too?

DD said...

and LOL about your twitter status hehehe

eshda3wa said...

i dont twit

Ansam said...

DD-
I am kind of enjoying it

Eshda3wa-
Maybe you will :-P

Grey said...

Why you aren't tweeting ?

Ansam said...

Grey-
Tweet Tweet :-P

Smart-y said...

i followed you.. la7aqtech!! :P
oo u can tweet ay shaii fe balech.. e3'nya, salfa, nekta, 7ekma, a7ad ba6 chadech, new post, ay shaii.. even pics (twitpic.com sign in oo send pics by email via mobile)

Ansam said...

Smart-y-
7ayach alla hehehe
Yeah I am kinda liking it

Smart-y said...

tra i'm a guy btw.. wallah i really really should change my profile pic 2 some Ferrari wla kot bo 6! 3lshan yekon wa9'e7 enii wa7ed :P

Ansam said...

Smart-y-
My bad :-S I read le7aqtech as la7qetech hehehe el 3atab 3ala enethar :-)

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent