"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Friday, April 3, 2009

I Found Eden




I have been trying many nail bars since the one I like is always "fully booked" and smoking friendly.. I like to go do my nails in a quiet nice relaxing atmosphere, and I can finally say I found "IT"... I am in love with Eden Salon & Spa. I was told about this place from my friend Allison some time ago, but it was earlier today that I decided to take an appointment and go. It was raining so my hair was all wet, I took an appointment for hair brushing/blow dry, and pedicure/manicure (cost: KD17 in total).

Their pedicure and manicure were oh-so-good... first they start with scrubbing and cleaning both; your hands and feet, apply some relaxing lotion, wrap'em in nylon, then put'em in cotton socks/gloves -as a mask- while doing your nails in the same time.... they are open fingers gloves/open toes socks... after you're done with that, they massage'em for you :-)

The place is clean, the staff are super nice and friendly.... their equipment are clean and sterilized... something I really look into before doing my nails. I can easily say now that Eden will be my new salon :-) I highly recommend it ladies.

Other services, besides hair and nails, are tanning, slimming machines, make-up, facials, massages and much more!!

Its located across the street from WOW Caterers, and their phone numbers are: 2241-9556 & 2241-9557

Note: Pictures are taken from their facebook group.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was wonderful.
Thanks Ansam for the feedback.
Glad you liked the Salon and look forward to seeing you again.
Try a massage or facial next time.
(^_^)

*Allison*

Jacqui said...

You know Allison?!

I went to school with her hehe.. wow it really is a small world :P

Ansam said...

Allison-
No, thank you :-) I was looking, really really looking around for a place like Eden :-) I am gonna try the other services!

Jacqui-
Yes, I do... shes so sweet, isnt she?

eshda3wa said...

i mite go check it out soon

shoosha said...

ansam!!

were u the one the posted about Rice, the restaurant? wain alagy ib the avenues.. mali khilg a7oos adawer ;p

thnx ;*

Ansam said...

eshda3wa-
I went again today for a foot massage! Amazing :-)

shoosha-
Yes... its located in Avenues Phase II - food court right next to The Butcher Shop :-)

Aurous said...

I was looking for a nice place to go to :)

I'll sure give it a try soon :D

Unknown said...

fe 7alaq esma shabab il fe7a mo 6abe3ey ya3ny etha taboooon testefedon :P :P :P :P

Ansam said...

Aurous-
I hope you like it as much as I did :-)

Scorpion-
LOL

Anonymous said...

Glad u liked the foot massage.

Jacqui, we knew eachother from school? Im on facebook r u? Im curious about who u r now...lol

*Allison Woolford*

Jacqui said...

Allie, yeah we know each other, graduated same class hehe my name starts with a J as well :P

Ansam, cool she is awesome I am proud to have known her in school :)

Ansam said...

Anonymous-
Loved it... coming two days in a row means something, doesnt it? heheheh

Jacqui-
Its a small world after all :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank You ^_^"

Read this

http://fullofenergy.wordpress.com/2009/04/19/sunday-april-19-2009/

i did go there ^_^"

Ansam said...

fullofenergy-
Awww :-) Thanks, glad you liked it

Tazz said...

Don't forget to check out the website, loads of photos, videos and information in there, btw I designed it :))

www.edensalonspa.net

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent