"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Faloodeh


I am invited to dinner tomorrow (technically today :-P) at a friend's house.... it is not very unusual of my friends and I to have "theme" dinners! Tomorrow's theme is gonna be "A Persian Night" and we are having Persian food *YUMMM*

I was thinking about bringing some Faloodeh with me... I know a place in Kuwait City *Boftain* that sells it, but are there any other options you know of?

Otherwise, I will just get some saffron ice cream from Ice Cream World!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

فالوده معرفي بشرق عجيبه

اخذي بسيروب الليمون
واخذي بسيروب الرمان

Ansam said...

Anon-
Address please???

Manal said...

يا سلام على الفالودة

تصدقين موجودة عندنا في كاردف
:)
وطايحينله

بالعافية
:)

Daddy's Girl said...

Ooooooooooooooh

I love theme nights!!!!

I am not a falooda fan but my husband and my father both are

ako in ma3rafi mash.hoora

ako malat il kawakeb. but ana ba6een chabdi hathak il store fa im7arbat.hom

o ako in jm3iyat il jabriya a new iranian falooda, dad just bought two boxes for my husband and he polished them off saying they were really good

i say take them, o make pomegrenate syrup, saffron syrup, and rose water syrup in little jugs, o every one can themselves

Ansam said...

Manal-
No Cardiff is far for me :-P

Daddy's Girl-
Me too... they are fun :-)
Where is the Maraafi one?
Where is al kawakeb? I need locations please... bes killish killish I will go to AlJabriya Coop... is it inside?
Shakli I will take both Falooda and Saffron ice cream ;-)

Unknown said...

the best Faloodeh was eb california !!!!


ok go to kabab il 7ejaaaa and get kabab from them :P for your friends night ;) do u have to wear iranian clothes?

Purgatory said...

Theme dinners

thats all I can say ;p

Ansam said...

Scorpion-
La California ab3ad min Cardiff!

Anonymous said...

wain ice cream world??

Ansam said...

Anon-
They are next to Berdoni Restaurant, and there is a mini branch for them with less flavors in D Cafe in Shaab, next to Edo and Villa Fairuz

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent