"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pomegranate Phone NS08


One device that put so many things in the palm of your hand than you ever thought possible; phone, email, Internet, GPS Navigation, camera, projector, video, MP3 player, coffee brewer, shaver, harmonica… and more!


Pomegranate Phone NS08


Now the question is….. Did we take quick decisions with the BlackBerry hype? Maybe we should have waited for the Pomegranate?? It seems to beat the BlackBerry in many things by far! Its smaller, thinner, and got more options! It combines work and fun!! It combines two things in one… eliminate the need of separate instruments (Shaver + Phone in the same time, you can shave while talking). Awesome! I like the Global Voice Translator too, very useful tool (50 languages)… with that feature, language is never a barrier!!

But then again, click on the "Release Date"... it will take you to Nova Scotia, Canada. Its just a fake ad to grab your attention and get you interested in visiting their site :-P

My point is… I LOVE THIS AD! hahahaha


Thanks Mimmi!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

shaver and coffee maker !!! DAMN !!
welaak haaay shenooo !

Unknown said...

gasetay 3alena oo .... bedena !!

Bashar said...

Damn smart... I was bought by the projector first, then realized it's a joke...

Funny the Farsi translation and shaving machine. After seeing it, I'm glad it's not true :P

Web Weaver said...

LOL!!! and when I finally thought I found a device which has everything in it...instead of cramping my traveling luggage with all the mentioned features :p

Ansam said...

Scorpion-
Got ya :-P

Bashar-
LOL I know its hilarious!

Web Weaver-
LOL I got ya too :-P

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent