"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Its Recession Dude
1. Alibaba and the Forty Thieves is now Alibaba and the Thirty Thieves... 10 were laid off!
2. Batman and Robin is now Batman and Pedro! Batman fired Robin and hired Pedro because Pedro was willing to work twice the hours at the same rate!
3. Ironman now "air-pooling" with Superman to save fuel costs!
4. Women finally marrying for love... and not money!!!
5. Q: With the current market turmoil, what's the easiest way to make a small fortune?
A: Start off with a large one!
6. Q: What's the difference between an investment banker and a large pizza?
A: A large pizza can feed a family of four!
7. The credit crunch is getting bad, isn't it? I mean I let my brother borrow $10 a couple of weeks back, it turns out I'm now America's third biggest lender!!!
8. Q: Why have Dubai real estate agents stopped looking out of window in the morning?
A: Because otherwise they'd have nothing to do in the afternoon!!
9. Q: What's the difference between an American and a Zimbabwean?
A: In a few weeks...... nothing!!!
10. Dow Jones is re-branded as "Down Hones".
11. Money talks. Trouble is, it knows only one word - Goodbye!!