"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sorry! Wrong Number!!!


I was reading the newspapers yesterday and stumbled on a picture of one of my friends from high school...

I text-message her;

"Looking good in X Newspaper"

She replies;

"In your eyes/view I do... I hope you are proud of me and looking up to me always"

-Some of it is lost in translation, oh and the message was directed to hmmm ummmm a MALE-

I reply;

"Its me... Ansam"

And no reply yet from her!


OK, so beside the fact that I know she did not have me in her contacts' list, what do you think?
*Whistles*

12 comments:

Miss Informed said...

Oops.. lol

Anonymous said...

dont call her a friend :p

Big Pearls said...

how embaressing for her! lol

Unknown said...

I totally don't want to be in her shoes.

His Sweetheart said...

ja byka7elha 3amaha lol

ButterFlier said...

يجوز كانت منتظره رسالة من حبيب القلب

و ردج كدرها

Ansam said...

Miss Informed-
Whoopsy Daisy!!

Delly-
LOL why?

Big Pearls-
I should not have said anything :-S But I just wanted to let her know that it was me, Ansam

Ahmed Al Musallam-
I know!

His Sweetheart-
LOL

ButterFlier-
You think? :-P

DD said...

FASHLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NewQ8 Bride said...

looool maskeena waay 3a9bay 3aleeha

Ansam said...

DD-
Hahahaha

New Bride-
LOL how?

Loolykinns said...

chaan masheetay el film 3aleeha :P

Ansam said...

Loolykinns-
I thought about it hehehehe

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent