"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
1. I have been having Coffee Republic for every day of the week last week, and I ordered again today!
2. I was coughing so much last night that I took my pectoral bottle and drank out of it directly (I may have overdosed but I was desperate too LOL), I go back to sleep right away... and wake up again after a couple of hours and start coughing more... I am at work and still coughing! Any remedies you wanna share? BE MY GUEST!
3. I have almost lost a couple of senses :-P hearing and smelling :-P (yes, I am STILL suffering with the flu and flu aftermath)... despite all that, I almost fainted in the elevator! I was with a couple of people and I got stuck the longest with the smelliest person ever! The thing with the elevators at work is that you punch in the number of your floor before going in, so there was literally no way out... my eyes became watery, I coughed a lot and covered my nose and started to turn blue (I work on the 17th floor)!
4. My best friend got engaged :-D *YAAAY*
5. I need to have a massage, but I'm so busy that I have all afternoons busy this week! Ughhhh! I only have today and still I did not book an appointment! What am I waiting for? Really?
6. Is it so bad that sometimes I have to (HAVE TO) plan my day ahead and I work on the hour to meet all the "to dos" on my day, that if something so little comes up, my plans go into chaos! Did that make any sense? Well last Thursday I had back-to-back plans, plus I always miss lunch at my uncle's so I just leave after work and catch up with them on dessert or so... but a meeting came up, and I left work at almost 5:00PM and I skipped my uncle's house but still could not make it to my friend's reception :-( Yeah because I had to do so many things that afternoon :-(
7. Twitter seems to be fun so far! I am still clueless though about many things.
8. On May 18th, ahme... my birthday, I am leaving blogger! Yes, I have made up my mind!