"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bloody Fantastic!

This is an amazing video! I did not expect that AT ALL :-)
Too bad I did not find a video that I can embed!

Just click on the link below..... enjoy!


Old Susan Boyle talented at 47 (and that is just one side of her) performance for Britain's Got Talent!


Thanks Dalia ;-)

12 comments:

Purgatory said...

I liked the Greek Duo ;p

Unknown said...

She totally taught them the good old "Never Judge a Book by its Cover." lesson!

Ansam said...

Purg-
I am sure you do :-P

Ahmed-
Yeah, I know! That what my friend said also when she emailed it to me!

Unknown said...

zo8a :'D so happy for her!

Ansam said...

Fatima-
Yeah... 47, and thats just one side of her! Wohooo! Hehehehe cute!

Web Weaver said...

"Never Judge a Book By its Cover" what I was going to say before I read Ahmed's comment.
It also teach us humility. No one is better than the other.
I loved the way she swung her hips around, showing a sass!

Bashar said...

I seem like the only one to say it, but do you feel some kind of an act? They could sometimes pull such moments to pull the crowd to their feet. I dunno. Their facial expressions were kinda fake

Ansam said...

Web Weaver-
Yeah I agree. Heheheh shes adorable

Bashar-
I did not think it was fake! Wallaho a3lam

DD said...

yeah mashallaah this link is circulating now on emails. i love her voice its very strong but soft too

Ansam said...

DD-
I agree :-)

Grey said...

Oh no...... not nother Susan Doyle post . .. She's great though

Ansam said...

Grey-
Shes awesome

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent