"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Chicks!


I was chillaxing in my room when my sisters asked me to come down to the basement, they were gonna play a movie or something...

I enter the room in the basement and they look at me all smiles, I knew there was something other than the "movie"! As I walked towards the coach I saw a lil cage and I was like...

"Come on tell me! What is it?"

They all started to laugh! I look and I find two chicks ;-D one was on the coffee table, and one was sitting quietly in my sister's hands!

13 comments:

eshda3wa said...

weshaliim !

Unknown said...

I used to love those.. :P

I remember back when I was like.. 12 or so, I used to go to soog el 7amam a lot just to get those lol, only one of them made it and became an adult though.

ZeroArk28 said...

I'm inspired by that post ;p

Daddy's Girl said...

yoummaaa

akhaf minhom ana!!! min yom i7na yahal inroo7 arth il ma3areth o il yahaheel yeshroon fehom

o ana a6al3hom min be3eed agool koochee kooo

lakin in garab yammi sarakht!!!!

Ansam said...

eshda3wa-
Indeed hehehe

Ahmed Al Musallam-
Hahahaha I know! I was thinking about it... inshalla they survive! They looked scared last night.

Neoark-
How?

Daddy's Girl-
Khalas I know what to get you on your birthday :-P

Anonymous said...

yum

Ansam said...

Anon-
They're only for display :-P

Daddy's Girl said...

AUUUUUUUGHHHHHHH AUUUUGHHH AUUUUUGHHHHHHHH

*runs away!*

Ansam said...

Daddy's Girl-
Mowahahahaaaa *evil laugh*

Anonymous said...

they're on display now, but feed them lots of corn and give them some time then it's machboos fluffy!!! *YUM*

Ansam said...

Anon-
You know I said something along these lines to the maids and cook after I came from work and they were laughing so hard hahahah

Ur Sista said...

Ansam.. I think the chicks understood u when u said machboos u evil u !!

Ansam said...

Sista-
You think? :-S

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent