"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Dinner Last Night ;-)





Persian Night turned into Middle Eastern Night.... nevertheless, all dishes were so good and yummy :-D I ate SO MUCH! Hahahaha

Ohhh and I found a Faloodeh place in Sharq. The place is called Marafie, and its in the same building of Baba Taher and across the street from the fire station next to Arraya Mall. I ended up buying faloodeh and saffron ice cream with lemon and pomegranate syrup.

12 comments:

Big Pearls said...

yummy:) bil 3afya:)

eshda3wa said...

1000 3afyaa

Euphoria said...

Looks YUMMY!

DD said...

nice... whats the last pic dish?

Web Weaver said...

Bel 3afia! I think I'll go and buy some Faludah, I'm going to the in laws for lunch.
I love the table arrangements!

Unknown said...

You just made me really... really hungry! hehe

Everything looks so delicious!

Bel 3afya all of you.

Ansam said...

Big Pearls and eshda3wa-
Alla ye3afekom :-D

Euphoria-
It was... I ate so much last night LOL

DD-
Its Persian dessert called Khamah, my sister asked me what is it.. I told her its sweet bread filled with creamy stuff and she said.. hmmm Persian Eclair LOL

Web Weaver-
I went again earlier hehehehe
Thanks

Ahmed Al Musallam-
I have been told I have this effect LOL. Alla ye3afeek

Mathai said...

thanks for the directions to Marafie, do we have to get the syrups separately ? I'm not familiar with Iranian Faloodeh.

Hasan.B said...

I think Marafie is the most famous in kuwait o 3laich bel3afya

Fastidious Babe said...

yumm! looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

bel-3afya
lol 3ad 7addi you3ana ..bss ma y9eer akil ..tawni mit3ashya min sa3tain ;D

Ansam said...

Mathai-
No problem :-) I went again today hehehehe. The syrup is packaged separately. Its good, give it a try and let me know what you think :-D

Hasan.B-
Alla ye3afeek... 7etta al kawakeb 7ilwa (malat Boftain)

Fastidious Babe-
Yeah it was :-D

Hanan Sweetypie-
Alla ye3afeeeech :-D hahaha it happens to me sometimes

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent