"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

One Medication Down... Two Up!


During my three days off, I have seen three different doctors (two from ER and one ENT), got tons of medications to take, two injections, one drip, and a lot of sleep!

It was today that I decided to pass by my ENT doctor... I showed him my medications and asked him to point out the one that is making me lethargic! I clearly told him that I have to go to work or work will pile up on me! He examined the medicine cabinet I was carrying around and.... voila; Xyzal is out!!! Out! But instead he gave me two more...

He also performed some other tests on me testing pressure of my ears because I was kinda swerving not walking hehehe and I needed balance. I also felt like I was on a plane taking off and landing... My hearing was not all that either!

I am still drowsy *yawns* although I have been sleeping most of my days! And tomorrow I am going to work. Yes I am! I have to!

*crossing fingers for energy boost*

8 comments:

Daddy's Girl said...

zain zain ur medley of medication have been reduced to only three :D

Insha2 allah 3la ma ayey il weekend ila not one medication is needed anymore...

Ansam said...

Daddy's Girl-
LOL no... reduced one and added two... so technically they added one more hehehe

Mathai said...

It sucks going back to work when you're sick but look on the bright side.. the weekend is almost here :)
Hope you get well soon.

Ansam said...

Mathai-
I am still drowsy hehehehe I feel my head is to heavy to sit without resting it on my hand :-S I am glad I came though cuz work just keeps on piling up :-S

Grey said...

Get well soon :) ...

Ansam said...

Thanks Grey :-)

KTDP said...

just weather the storm. Iy'll pass in about a week or so.

Ansam said...

KTDP-
I am so sick of being sicj and lethargic! I dont like the lazy me... but I cant help it! The medications are controlling me :-S LOL

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent