"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Dar Al-Sharg "Changed" Their Basic Info!



One of my friends told me to check Dar Al-Sharg group edited info on facebook. I guess they did change it "a bit"!!!! What do you think? Are they any different from FIVE60 now?!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Call and we will told you"

LOOOOOL !!

ithaher garaw ur post ;p

Unknown said...

e7m..

"THERE ARE ALOT..BUT...WE ARE IN TOP"

5oush naqza ;p

KTDP said...

meh ...... it's the wendys to your Goaucho Grill (yes I'm still dyslexic)

Ansam said...

Peridot-
I would not mind sitting with them and see what they are about and then figure something out together and maybe write a better intro!

Fatima-
It explains a lot actually! Its bad!!

KTDP-
LOL you always manage to make me laugh in your own unique way heehee!

Organic Kuwait said...

loool u gotta be kidding

Anonymous said...

ilbadleyaaat Paaaaallllllleeeeeeez !!

Ansam said...

Organic Kuwait-
No! I am not hehehe

Fayirr-
They fixed TOLD to read TELL now but still some changes needs to be done

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent