"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Omar Regan is NOT Chris Tucker!





I keep receiving this email about Chris Tucker converting to Islam! This is like the 7th time I get the exact same email stating that Chris Tucker converted and changed his name to Omar Regan!

Wrong!

Correction:
Chris Tucker is NOT Omar Regan. They are TWO different people
Omar Regan was Tucker's double in the movie Rush Hour

Watch the video below



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know! I told another blogger that. He's his double in movies !

Anonymous said...

Hah.. he seems fun to cheer u up along the road. Funny how he acted Chris I say :)

Ansam said...

chikapappi-
Thats why I posted about it ;-)

Bashar-
Yeah you would love to be in his 7amla :-P

Cr8ivia said...

:/

Purgatory said...

Is Jackie Chan muslim?

Anonymous said...

I recieved that email from a numbder of people, and each time I had to reply "this is not Chris tucker" ..

TI3GIB said...

This actually may be Chris Tucker. I checked the crew for all the Rush Hour movies, and the Chris Tucker stunt doubles are called Horace Knight & Mark Hicks. Neither of which has the Raegan last name, and neither of which looks this close to Chris Tucker.

Ansam said...

TI3GIB-
http://en.wikipedia.org/
wiki/Omar_Regan

TI3GIB said...

Makes a bit more sense now.

But Omar Regan was never Tucker's double in Rush Hour.

Anonymous said...

I know Chris Tucker's voice really well and since well did Chris started talkin to himself in third person. Omar Regan is NOT Chris Tucker!

If he is not the stunt double, then where did all this fame come from?

Ansam said...

Anon-
Chill! I know! That was the purpose of my post!!!!!!!

HOPE said...

i think this should all motivate us to look in to islam and see what it has to offer as many people are entering this religion and leaving all their lavish lifestyle to please their creator the correct way.

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent