"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

6 Pack... Or NOT!?







My coworkers ordered the 6 Pack from Burger King earlier for lunch today, and I have read on Frankom about it and that it wasnt really six mini burgers, but rather three burgers and each one of which is inside two mini buns. I had to ask my coworkers to snap away some pictures.. so Thanks Hamad for letting me take pictures of your food *and most likely think of me as a crazy lady with a camera taking pictures of other people's food*

And by the way... Hamad said they sucked! They were bland and with only on option of having it with ketchup, mustard, and pickles!

I was looking forward to trying them since I LOVE their burgers (Whoppers)... the meat is so good hmmm! But maybe not the 6 Pack! I will stick to my Whoppers hehehe

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never ordered that bas embayyen mo mini burgers, o poor ones too! weeein elly el youm I posted about! wa7sh walla! ba3dein, you're not the only crazy person! lol

Anonymous said...

Shokran Shokran :) btw shelmishkila with ur stie? or is it becoz of the internet issue ?!

Ansam said...

Chika-
LOL will post about Chinese food too ;-)

Frankom-
3afwan 3afwan :-P
No problem... whats going on?

Anonymous said...

when you see what is inside you wonder 'why do i eat this stuff?', but i have to admit, burger king is my fave fast food joint in kuwait. we all have our guilty fast food pleasure...what's yours?

Anonymous said...

Oh...about previous comment...i LOve burger king, but when it comes to cheeseburgers...mcdonalds!!! they make me feel like wimby from those old popeye cartoons

Anonymous said...

doesn't looks good at all!

Ansam said...

Anonymous-
Ice Cream! HEEHEE
And whatever you feel like eating depends on your mood.. doesn't it?

..::Amu::..
Yeah! I wasnt tempted to try it! But again its a mood thing, right?

Grey said...

lol ! i go everyday ( yes everyday) to buger king and order a hamburger ( which is just 300 fills ) ... i know it sucks but better than paying 600 fills for Kurdo's suckier shawrma !

3anooda said...

ok shu mabda2 il 6 pack?? law 6 people kil wa7id ya5ith his own 3ala kaifeh laa!!! i think its a stupid idea

Ansam said...

Grey-
Thats bad! Junk food everyday Grey!!! tsk tsk tsk!

3anooda-
I have no idea... 6 packs implies healthy fit, super fit, and now junk food! I dont see it either!
Plus.. they say it sucks

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent