"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Connections!


As received by email :-)
Happy Friendship Week/Day/Month (I keep on receiving this all year... anyone knows when is the real Friendship Day?)

10 comments:

Purgatory said...

7th March

Purgatory said...

Sorry March 13th

ZeroArk28 said...

i ignore these new stuff, kinda hard to keep tracking, every day is something, i think this is all for business profits.

Ruby Woo said...

a3tirif fe Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Halloween, My Birthday and that's about it!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, this is pretty much the way things are run around these parts :P

Fastidious Babe said...

friends..allies.. potaytoahs potatoS.. lol



and NO! i get a "ur my best friend day" txt every once in a while! lol '3aba2 :P

oh and there's sister's day too.. 3ala asas.. do tell me what the verdict is :P

pablo-chiarpenello said...

This was made by Qino. He is Argentinean and really famous here. His best work was Mafalda. Then he made things like this picture for each profession.

Don’t lose the opportunity to read something from him. It is worth it.

Sadly this pic represents my country.

Ansam said...

Purg-
Make up your mind... 7th or 13th!?

Neoark-
I agree hehehe

Ruby-
I dont even count Valentine's Day LOL

3baid-
yeah hehehe

Fastidious Babe-
hehehehe

Pablo-
Dont cru for me Argentina :-P

Anonymous said...

LOL... Guess I would be the old lady then.

Unless blogger decide to go out of their hideouts

Ansam said...

Bashar-
LOL

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent