"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Lost n' Found!


I came back home from work and was looking for my closet keys... I could not find them anywhere in my bag! So I took out everything out of it and discovered a little hole... sticked my finger there and got out more than just a key.... I am so excited! I have been looking for that Swiss Army USB since 2005/06 and THAT MB pen... I kinda forgot about it LOL!

12 comments:

Nemo said...

ola mn 2005 lost :p

Ansam said...

Nemo-
Yeah hehehe or 2006 :-P

Zeecu said...

Lesson learned: Patch it up, crank up your sewing skills.

Or maybe it is time to invest in a new bag.

Ansam said...

Zeecu-
And you think this is the only bag I own since 2005!? tsk tsk tsk!! Boys will be BOYS!

Zeecu said...

ofcourse not! us boys realize that you girls feed on bags, jewellery, and makeup :P

Tip: use the hole as a hiding place!

Ansam said...

Zeecu-
LOL.... and FYI, I have bags that are over 10 years old that I cant give away :-)

Anonymous said...

Try moving your bed. I see wonders behind it. But funniest thing was my mother cleaning up my room after I abandoned them for a single woman I called wife (we humans make a lot of sense).

She found some candy that was expired in 1999! (5 years old expired). I LOLed until she told me she threw it away. WHY? It would've been a nice suvenire

Ansam said...

Bashar-
No no... ana NOTHING is under my bed! I cant have anything under my bed :-S

Anonymous said...

Owww... how sad. Tell your ma if I dont put stuff monsters will come under :P

Ansam said...

Bashar-
Shyaab 6ari my mother!!! Its me.. me no like stuff under me bed :-P

Anonymous said...

Hi Ansam,i was wondering were did u get the swiss army flash disk from?

Ansam said...

Anon-
My cousin got it for me from a store in Fahad Alsalem street, but that was some few years ago.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.
html/186-1386570-4203704?asin=
B0002PCTDY&afid=yahoossplp&lnm=
B0002PCTDY|Swiss_Army_Pocket_
Memory_Stick__MultiTool&ref=tgt
_adv_XSMG1060

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent