"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Very Berry Fruit Salad


I was shopping in Sultan Center yesterday after work. We had a potluck and I wanted to make a fruit salad.. I was thinking hmmm ok pineapples, strawberries, papayas, and dragon fruit... hmmm no no! How about kiwi and strawberries.... until I saw the berries on the shelves.. they got my attention immediately and I was like "I wanna make berries fruit salad"

So I bought a pack each (two for strawberries)

At home, I washed them all and placed them in a bowl. I poured in two KDD Guava juice with 5 tbs rose water (optional). I drizzled the top with brown sugar and mixed.

Yummm! I am making another one soon for another potluck I am hosting :-D

I do have more recipes on my facebook group Ansam's Kitchen. Click on it if you ever wanna join and check out the pics & recipes :-)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious!

Ansam said...

Thanks B :-)

Anonymous said...

sounds yummy! will check your fb group soon...

cloudy stars said...

woman do u have a recipe for mashed potatoes?

F. said...

Looks fantastic.

Ansam said...

Amu-
7ayak alla

Cloudy Stars-
I will look one up for you :-)

F-
Thanks :-D

Anonymous said...

yummmmy!!
but what if i dont have a fb acc. :(

Ansam said...

Delly-
I usually post here as well
but with FB there are more options
Check the labels on my blog and click on Ansam's Kitchen to see all related posts

Manal said...

woooow

bel3afyah

the best for after dinner
:)

Ansam said...

Manal-
alla ye3afeech
it can be dinner by itself ;-)

Anonymous said...

I made the berry fruit salad for my mothers gathering. It was a hit! Thanks!!! (and I gave the credit to Ansam the bloggerette :p)

Ansam said...

Chirp-
awwww thanks :-) You made my day and I have a huge smile on my face now heehee

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent