"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Year's Biggest Full Moon Friday Night


My picture sucks and it does not do justice to what I saw earlier at the time... but at least tried!
It was beautiful.Link

Click here for more info.

I know this has nothing to do with it... but the song was playing in my head when I saw the moon earlier:


6 comments:

cloudy stars said...

mashallah its so beautiful:D

Anonymous said...

How's the weather? I hear things have been really COLD!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

I love Frank Sinatra's Song!!

Ansam said...

Cloudy Stars-
Yeah I agree :-)

Intlxpatr-
Not "too" cold... but cold in general, specially at night

B-
Me too :-)

Manal said...

يا حلو القمر
:)

Ansam said...

Manal-
It looked much better in real/naked eye :-)

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent