"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What Do You Think?


I've just received this leaked picture of "airbrushed" Jessica Alba by email!
I honestly think she look FAB in the first picture! Why fake it! I hope they dont/didnt mention anything about how she manage to look this way (second picture) after the baby!

12 comments:

Zaina said...

The first picture is waaay better! a7la!
but the second pic is sexier.. and that's what they like;p and thats what they're gonna choose;p
(the magazine)

SunshineKuwait said...

I think both of them look good ;/

Qa6Wa said...

ahhh, plastic!

Anonymous said...

Who is she? j/k

she looks better in the first pic or am I not a big fan of skinny girls ;p

Ansam said...

Zaina-
I am just not liking the idea behind it specially if they say look at Jessica Alba post baby body!

ZuZu-
Yeah they do... when you dont know its fake :-)

BlaSha-
Fake!

Amu-
I wonder what the magazine will do after the leak of its picture!

Hasan.B said...

The first one is welak

eshda3wa said...

she looks hot in both !

Fajorie™ said...

well she is always sexy
she is the sexiest woman on earth
GOD I LOVE HER :*

pablo-chiarpenello said...

I like her in the first picture. The second is too plastic for me.

Ansam said...

Hasan.B-
Yaba sho hal kalam!!

eshda3wa-
Even after knowing one pic is fake?

J o u J a™-
hehehe ok I get it

pablo-chiarpenello-
Yeah specially when you know its fake :-S

Anonymous said...

she looks fab both pictures,

this is 3ady & its happening everywhere everyday .. ALL photos in mag are photoshoped! this is a fact

Ansam said...

Dreamy-
I know but in this case.. imagine if they talk about her post-baby body!

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent