"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Monday, December 15, 2008

"It was a size 10"

UPDATE: This post is acting up on me and it disappeared ughhh
I am trying to repost it below!





Video, Click here

Full story, click here

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOL... I have to give it to him, nice reactions for a president in his sixties :)

cloudy stars said...

bs 3ad cham size 10 ib il EURO sizes? ya3ni 42? lool im serious

ashwa ma 7ashaaah ;p

Ansam said...

Bashar-
LOL

Cloudy Stars-
I think 44

Anonymous said...

oh oh
I have watchyed a dozen times!!

I wish it has hit him!

Zeecu said...

it's disappearing because blogger doesn't want you to defame the american president.


A conspiracy, I tell you!

Zeecu said...

AND IM SURE THE JEWS ARE INVOLVED SOMEHOW

Ansam said...

hissweetheart-
You gotta admit... the man is flexible :-) and believe me he did not deserved it! I am so against it.. throwing shose, spitting, burning flags... its a NO-NO for me

Ansam said...

Zeecu-
LOL

Anonymous said...

This video was one of the most viewed on Youtube within a few hours of it's upload :P

Ansam said...

3baid-
I am not surprised

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent