"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Random

Were roads today unbelievably empty or what!?
I mean I came to work with Isaac.... the driver, and we call him turtlometer -SLOW DRIVER-, and got to work early that I went to starbucks before going to the office. I usually leave home 7:30-35 and reach work at 7:55 or so. Today I left at 7:40 and got there in less than 10 minutes WITH ISAAC!

8 comments:

Fastidious Babe said...

everyones outta town, at least we get the advantage of less traffic every morning! That's the situation in dubai anyway..

Big Pearls said...

It was easy getting to work for me too today..amazingly good!

Delicately Realistic said...

Yes !

Finally....thats the one of the good things of be in Kuwait during the summer.

Purgatory said...

Issac huh ;p

KTDP said...

gotta love people love for london, the states and generally anywhere but here ....

Ansam said...

Fastidious Babe-
Its the same here :-)
I left home LATE at around 7:46 am and managed to get there at 7:58
Cool

Big Pearls-
Yeah its amazing

Delicately Realistic-
LOL true

Purgatory-
Yep! I think you two should be friends.. he freaks me out sometimes

KTDP-
LOL yeah ;-)

Grey said...

lol ! people are on vacation, even me, usually it takes 30 -40 min to reach avenues... now it takes 10 mins... i wish it was like this all through the year

Ansam said...

Grey-
30-40 mins in the car when its rush hour would kill me

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent