"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Friday, July 11, 2008

I am Courage!

I did this interesting Quiz after I read Big Pearl's post :-)


My quiz result...

Your Result: Courage


You are Courage.

Courage is bravery, daring to do what is right in the face of adversity. Courage allows for the triumph of good over evil. "Courage does what must be done no matter what the consequences."

6 comments:

Big Pearls said...

it is great to have courage:)

Anonymous said...

mmm u sound like a courageous women :)

Ansam said...

I liked the quiz :-D

Whatever said...

Loved the quiz!! I am love =) How nice!!

Anonymous said...

I find you so =)

I'll go do it myself ..

Ansam said...

Fa6ma-
Nice
Glad u loved it...

Dreamy-
:-) cool... whats your positive quality?

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent