"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Aftermath!




Aftermath of loooooong day!

Ok so after the eventful morning of my day, I came back home.. I was still full from brunch, so ended up eating yogurt and salad during lunch.

Later in the day we went to a funeral services, got back home and ate some Baskin Robbins (YUMM!) and had some friends over... soon after I took my friend to the airport and let me tell you this! The place was a JUNGLE! I have the worst headache ever! The smell (mix of body odors, smoke, perfumes...etc) and the crowd, the noise, and then out of nowhere I heard some loud cheers and LOUD ululation! Apparently a bride and groom just arrived and people from all over the place were taking pictures with them or congratulating them, like they were some sort of celebrities! I was laughing so hard (which added to my headache!)

So.... as I was heading back home, again I get frustrated with the rage on the road! I keep seeing those guys driving on a steady pace with cars next to them, and when I look in the mirror I know why! I see girls who look like those dancers from "Al Bortaqala Video Clip" Very looong hair, tons of make up with their lips pouting, and lotsa bling bling...

Anyway... enough blabbering and whining! I will write a better post -hopefully- tomorrow :-)

5 comments:

Ruby Woo said...

The burtaqala girls are all over. Go to pizza express in Tha7ya after 10:00pm and you'll see 2 girls seated there every single day. Those are the real burtaqala's1

Grey said...

Did i tag you for the Flickr Mosaic ?

eshda3wa said...

ya3ni do these guys think the burtaqala girls are goodlooking?

as in min 9ijhum?

lool
at the bride bel ma6aar!
imsafra eb her wedding dress!

Delicately Realistic said...

Oh my god! I cant imagine that a bride actually got on a plane wearing that the whole time till she arrived in kuwait.

3ajayib!

Ansam said...

Ruby Woo-
LOL I've heard about those two.. one is fat and the other is skinny?

Grey-
Yes, I will do it soon "HOPEFULLY"

eshda3wa-
More of easy I guess!
Yeah poor bride, I would hide if I were her LOL

Delicately Realistic-
I once happen to be in the airport, few summers back, to see four (NOT ONE) brides! All in the same day!

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent