"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Gotta Love Ainsley Harriott!




I love the show Ainsley's Meals in Minutes and Ready Steady Cook... and all Ainsley's shows!
I am so in the mood to cook during this long weekend, so stay tuned!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh i love ainsley, and his barbecues, and his shows, and his craziness, and his food! I watch his Meals in minutes now adays and i recall when he was the presenter of Ready, Steady, Cook! (bu 20 minute to cook a meal)... no one presented it like him. That is, until i found the arabic version of it where hala fakher was the presenter o il nas chose il 6ma6maya il 7amra or il Felfela il khathra, a3otho bellah!

I recall he made a vegetable balti the other day, 3jeeb, and his brownies that he made in the pot over the stove, it took like 3 seconds!!! yumm...

I also love james martin and his sweets, he kinda reminds me of princess diana madry lesh? and gary rhodes... i love BBC food in general :)

Ansam said...

Daddy's Girl-
He's awesome :-D

Whatever said...

I just remembered: If Yan can cook, so can you! =D That is so olllld!!

Ansam said...

fa6ma-
LOL

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent