"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Surprises!




I have not been driving to work for weeks, and depending on the driver to drop/pick me to/from work! Its very convenient, I even try to ignore the traffic around me by listening to music! Today, because I have some few errands to run, I decided to drive to work... and what happened? I missed the turn leading to the parking lot, mind its been only weeks since I last drove to work! hehehe! So I took what I would call "not the best turn" to make up for the one I missed.

Oh and because of some incidents that have happened in the past, where strange men would make a move at the presence of any lady ALONE in the parking lot, they have designated first floor to be for ladies only, and with three security guards from our company to monitor the area. So I was like sure.. what the hell... I will park my car on this floor and head to the office... and I pass by security listening to LOUD Amro Diab music hehehehe! Some people are in a good mood early in the morning huh?

I reach my desk, and as I am placing my bag on it, I realized I forgot my lunch box, which contains a snack, gum, mints, chap stick, lotion, water, water spray....etc!!!

Ohhh and I ordered from Buongiorno... and guess what! They got my order WRONG! The thing is I LIKE this sandwich when they get it right... and to my personalization/specifications..... But what the hey! I was too hungry that I ate half of it but could not eat it all!

I dont like DILL!
DILL makes my stomach upset
DILL is not appetizing to me
Eggs dont go well with DILL according to my taste buds
I can only tolerate DILL with seafood... and to some extent too
and when I specifically ask for no DILL.... I expect NO DILL! :'-(
Lets just be thankful that they did not cook it with onions, which I also specified in my order!

They offered to send me a new fresh DILL-free sandwich (which is really really nice of them), but my ordered already took about an hour to arrive, so I wont even bother to wait another hour!

Anyway... I left my sandwich unattended in the kitchen for any hungry soul to take... and less than 30 mins later, I received CHOOWY GOOWY cookies for some other expiremental project (MAYBE... I will tell you all about it later...!!!)! THANKS 3wais! Your cookies brought my smile back :-D

LayDeeLay is in Kuwait for few days! YAY! MISSED YOU GIRL! Good to see you again :-*

I have been playing charades with a friend of mine, Suli.... he would send me email mostly of pictures and I have to figure out what is he trying to say... in an effort to minimize gossiping! You think I should do this on the blog? Not a contest, but something new for a change, and not daily! Whadya think?

I also have been looking at old pictures and seeing hidden letters within... so I have decided to crop them and fix them (post below this one)!

8 comments:

eshda3wa said...

wanasa i wana get cookies sent to me!

i like experiments involving cookies!

Oranjina fadidra said...

coooookies! *sigh*

Delicately Realistic said...

I want to be part of the choowy goowy experimental group

*crying*

abiiiii

Big Pearls said...

o ana mako cookies 7agi? looool...bil 3afya:)

NoNoWa said...

Dill is awesome!!!

And the part abt the cookies...intrigue me!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I WANT COOKIES!!!!!

And that sounds like fun... the picture thing... as A CONTEST... maybe I'll get something right this time ;p

Ansam said...

eshda3wa-
hehehehe no no no! ana 3indi shaghla mohima with the cookies

Oranjina fadidra-
*Double Sigh!*

Delicately Realistic-
Its not that ;-)
and NO! They're ALL MINE! all three jars!

Big Pearls-
Unfortunately... NO!
Alla ye3afeech :-D

NoNoWa-
Not my thing!

Hamitaf-
Who doesnt!
I will figure something out and inshalla you win :-D

Anonymous said...

cookies...yummyyyyyyyy!!!

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent