"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Freaky!

I got to work almost exactly on time (I was two minutes early ;-D) and after less than 10 minutes a 24X-XXXX number was calling me... on my work phone

Ansam: Aloo
Isaac: Aloo.. salam alaikom
Ansam: ISAAC????
Isaac: Yes its me.. there is a problem, you see... the maid gave me some money to take
Ansam: Wait wait wait wait.... where did you get this number from?
Isaac: I thought I was calling home?!
Ansam: No!!!! you are calling me at work!! Where did you get this number from Isaac?
Isaac: No problem, no problem.. sorry to bother you.. but there is a problem
Ansam: What problem?
Isaac: I am trying to transfer money but there are missing info...
Ansam: And how can I help you on that????? (still puzzled on how he managed to call me at work)
Isaac: Spelling
Ansam: I dont know the spelling of her name or yours... or any of you at home!
Isaac: What to do now!
Ansam: Isaac!!! I dont carry your passports around all the time... still I dont know why and HOW you managed to call on this number
Isaac: SORRY SORRY
Ansam: BYE!
Isaac: Bye!!!


HE DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION YET! Not even when he picked me up from work! Its Annoyingly freaky!

12 comments:

Purgatory said...

stop torturing poor Issac.

pablo-chiarpenello said...

Sorry Purgatory, but he has to answer.

Anonymous said...

hmmm

not only is he calling you on work .. he is saying he thought he is calling home?

I say beware. if he is calling it out of his memory, why does he memorize your work phone but didnt memorize your home phone?

If he is calling from a saved number on his mobile, why did he save your work number?

O if you gave ur phone once to a maid at ur house, rest assured kil ilee bel fereej will know about it!

Anyways it is fishy, especially that he must know you cant help him. Maybe he is looking for his passport o he thought your parents are keeping it safe in your office?

Grey said...

I second Purg..

Anonymous said...

he's trying to steal your job.

Ansam said...

Purgatory-
Yeah ok :-)

pablo-chiarpenello-
I stopped explaining myself to purg long time ago LOL

Daddy's Girl-
It is fishy... my sister told me maybe she gave him my office number loooong time ago (MAYBE) but I dunno! Once the driver from work paid his condolences to me when my uncle died (not the same last name as mine) I still wonder how he knew! I didnt even know he knew my name!

Grey-
You have a Purgtitis

sknkwrkz-
You think?
That IS freaky!!!

Big Pearls said...

you have to find out!

Purgatory said...

What is Purga-tits?

Ansam said...

Big Pearls-
Maybe I should!

Purgatory-
read it right
I said: You have a Purgtitis

Anonymous said...

youmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Tara thats really freaky! laa o emsayva ba3ad! 7elO 7elO!

Anonymous said...

FREAKING FREAK!!!

You should have asked and asked till you got an answer!!

Ansam said...

His Sweetheart-
One of my sisters said she might have given him the number looong time ago, but wasnt 100% sure... so I decided to let it go LOL

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent