"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Help!


I have been playing this game of guessing company logos (130 companies in total)
I got stuck on some of them (pic attached)... I thought I have some of them right, like ING Group and UN... but can you help me with it?


Cheers!

UPDATE: I have the full logo sheet on excel, if you are interested... leave a comment with your email (a comment with your email only... if you have another comment leave a separate/another comment)

15 comments:

Purgatory said...

you want us to help you cheat?

Anonymous said...

LOL! Not a single one!

Ansam said...

Purg-
Cheat??? what! shako!

Intlxpatr-
LOL thanks for stopping by ;-)

Grey said...

25. maruti Car
73 Plane M
80 LIC ( life insurance corp of India)
104 ICC ( international Cricket Council )
115 SBI ( state Bank of India .. But thats the old logo )

Basically this is a Indian Company logos, so you wont succeed for sure.. give it up !

Ansam said...

Grey! its 130 company logos I guess 99 of them! Come on! This is good (ok my friends helped me too) I guess TATA!! Its indian, isnt it? I am not that bad

all of the logos you gave me worked fine except for Maruti! I am assuming i have to write something afterwards like ltd or company or so?

NBC and KLM drove me crazy! I kept getting FALSE till I wrote NBC Universal and KLM airlines LOL

thats why I am also assuming why I got ING and UN wrong! A missing stupid something LOL

Grey said...

90 Mahindra & Mahindra

125 . videocon

I think its Maruti Udyog ltd .

Big Pearls said...

interesting but I am not good at logos:(

Anonymous said...

OPs i am zero like always :)

Anonymous said...

Try writing 'United Nations" instead of UN.

And i think no. 25 is the Islamic Azad University (it's an Iranian university)

and 122 looks very familiar...isn't it a kuwaiti finance company? hmm

Try this quiz: http://www.guessthelogo.com/

Grey said...

10. ING vysya bank

are you still on this?

Ansam said...

Grey-
Thanks... you are helping me fill in the blanks! I SO WANNA FINISH IT!

Big Pearls & Amu-
Thanks for stopping by :-D

Darya-
I did! You think I didnt? I tried to solve it in numerous ways! I will try your answers... thanks :-)
Thanks for the link!

Grey-
ING vysya WORKED! YAY! thanks
Yes I wanna finish it LOL

Anonymous said...

51- un security council

Ansam said...

sknkwrkz-
It did not work :-(

Anonymous said...

ummm,.. india's security council then?

:P

Unknown said...

sounds fun !!!


mehul19851@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent