"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.
Friday, June 29, 2007
Tagged again! - SHOES!
Zahra (of http://kuwait-style.com/) tagged me to post a picture of my favorite shoes! Heehee... this was a tough one.. I was standing in front of my shoe boxes (YES! I keep the boxes and sacs of almost every shoes I buy) and didnt want to pick, I love them all.. but then I thought.... if I had to pick I would go with this one! Why? hmm ok because;
1. I have had this shoes FOREVER! It is still in pretty good condition (after hmm what!! seven years maybe!! WOW!! Just realized that)
2. Its fun, its stylish, its funky, and VERY comfortable to walk in..
3. The color is so beautiful... bright orange, gold, and see-through orange heels ;-)
4. It matches many of the outfits I have
5. I have the matching purse to go with it too
Check out Kuwait-Style.com