"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Juicy Days With Blendz



Blendz! Great for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or just a nutritious snack in between meals.. or maybe just for fun and/or to lift up your mood and energy! If you like bland, tasteless, ordinary, and boring smoothies, then dont read further!!!!!

Check out Blendz! The dreamland for your taste buds!

Blendz is located in Dar Al Awadi - basement.. they offer a wide range of juices, snacks, and smoothies! Something different and unlike any other juices/smoothies you've ever tried in Kuwait! They are the experts and they have a wide selection of blended juices made of fruit, veggies, chocolate, and more (that is of course with the option of boosting it up with vitamins and minerals).

The tiny store environment's screams fun and friendliness, the store owner is so sweet and creative, and the employees are all so friendly and ready to take your order with a big smile.. The menu is so inviting! You hold it up and look through it and sometimes get puzzled! What should I get! ITS ALL GOOD!!!

Those smoothies are too good to be true, I mean to enjoy something that much and that can actually be good for you in the same time! Yes! They have a wide range of healthy smoothies too!!

I personally LOVE their Tropical Twister.. it is THE summer drink for me ;-)

If you want to enjoy a cold refreshing summer drink in this hot weather, then you should give Blendz a try! Check out their menu, and if you want to make changes to your drink, or create your own.. No problem at all :-)

I give it TWO THUMBS UP!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was in Dar Al-Awadhi few months ago, and I went to Belnds. I tried their starwberry milkshake. It was very good. You just remind me, I must go now hahahahaah

Anonymous said...

i would also recommend Boost Juice...located in Salmiya Mall, next to Cosmo(city cenyer)...Their juice blends are amazing and perfect for this weather! :D

Check out their website:
http://www.boostjuicebars.com/store/default.pl

Ansam said...

sweetpie-
I like their tropical twister

howahkan-
Thanks I will check it out

LayDeeLay said...

Blendz have gooood cookies too:o)

Ansam said...

laydeelay-
yes they do heehee yumm! I am gonna order one now

Anonymous said...

d*lush is good too

Confashion said...

I loved their smmoothies, but it's been a while since I last ordered from them. :) They'll be opening a new branch at the Avenues too..

Ansam said...

Confashions-
Yes I know :-)
I was told sometime earlier this week and I cant wait

Anonymous said...

Dar Al-Awadhi! Hmm the new one close to Al Raya Mall?

Ansam said...

Maha-
Yes.. thats the one

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent