"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Dublin Girl


Dublin Girl on Youtube





Phone rings....

Hello, Int Core

Hi, is that the demolition place?

It is, yes

Could you help me to destroy my school please?

Just bare with me a second…
Hello....

Hi...


Where, what at school do you go to?


I go to a school in Dublin

And you want it demolished?

Yeah

hehehehe

Do you use a big wrecking ball, or...

we have..

how do you knock it down?


A big wreck.. a big ball... what do you mean? hehehe


Right

hehehe... Hold on one wee second please…

Hello?


How are you - my name is Becky


Yes?


I have a proposal for ya


Go ahead.
.

Are you the demolition man?


Yes


You’re the top boss here?


Go ahead, what’s the tact?

Hello?

I want you to.. to help me destroy my school


You want it blown up?


Can you blow it up, or knock it down?


Whatever.... whatever whatever you want done


I’ll blow it up, that would be better. (hehehe) Can you make sure that all my teachers are in there when you knock it down?


hehehehe

Don’t know if you’ll get away with that now

Oh no.. Nobody likes them – they give me extra homework on a Friday and everything

hehehe

Where are you calling from?


From Dublin


What school in Dublin?


The one thats 'bout to fall down


Theres a lot of schools in Dublin about to fall down


And how much would it cost to knock it to the ground?


That depends how big it is


Give me a ballpark finger... (hehehe)... figure

hehehehehehe give me a ballpark figure
hehehe oh Jesus

Is this a demolition company or a joe-k factory?

It’s a joe-k factory at the minute... It’s a joe-k factory...

hehehehe

Listen, are you gonna come and knock my school down or what?


Can you FAX me through a photograph or a site plan, or something


Right, I’ll FAX you through a plan of the school and my teachers names


Yeah – no problem, yeah


And you just make sure that they’re all in the building when you knock it down


You put all their names on it – I’ll give you a page for each individual teacher


Brilliant


Yeah

When the school falls down, will it make a crash or a wallop?

hehehehe.... It will make a big bang


Sounds good. Oh listen, I’ll talk to you later, top man


Good luck


Fill your boots man!


ok hehehe Good luck


See you after

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmfao!

give me a ball park figure

hahaha!

Grey said...

lol , thank G its just a prank ..

LayDeeLay said...

this ws one of THE best fwds i got till date...mayb u shld upload it on google video or smthin n post a link gurl...

Ansam said...

skunk-
is she related to you?

happy wolf-
this is one dangerous girl

laydeelay-
its not a video, just a frozen pic with sounds on.. I received the original from you.. remember? ;-)

LayDeeLay said...

yeah...i loved it n sent it to u guys..so wht if its a blank...as long as people get to hear her in tht adorable irish accent..:)

Anonymous said...

lmfao!

i wish she was!

Ansam said...

lol she takes after you :-P

Anonymous said...

Haha loved it! I shared the sentiment when I was in school. Thank goodness it's over!

Ansam said...

zahra-
are you related to skunk? :-P

shoosha said...

haha aham shay inna they were answering him!!

Ansam said...

shoosha-
its a little girl, and i guess they were bored... felt like she was on a speaker phone.. go figure! heehee

Breeze said...

i liked your BLOG .. and so on the way u write ur posts .. :) ..

Keep it up :)

Ansam said...

Breeze-
Thanks a whole bunch :-)

Anonymous said...

funny accent hahahaha

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent