"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Thursday, June 7, 2007

My little "BIG" treat today ;-)


OK so listen to this... I am at work now, and few minutes ago the best thing ever happened! A delivery guy came to my cubicle and asked me,
"Ansam?"
I said "yes...??"
I saw him carrying the "Little Treats" bag, my heart raced LOL, YUMMM.... but wait a minute!! I was like hmm no! I didnt order any :-( maybe it is someone else's order... many thoughts crossed my mind in short few seconds BUT WAIT! HE SAID ANSAM!!!.. Then the best words came out of his mouth:
"this is your complimentary Little Treats from the owner!"


Nofers... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! You are the best ;-) You made my day.
If I dont eat all of them by the time I go home, I will take a picture and post it here (which I doubt LOL).. It is similar to the one I uploaded (above) from....
Love you Noaf :-********************************

10 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful gesture! That really was sweet of her. Bel 3afya!

LayDeeLay said...

I'm on my way up...hang on!

Ansam said...

zahra-
I know
She is so thoughtful!

laydeelay-
LOL... I will hide :-P Catch me if you can

Confashion said...

Niiice! I love those small little things that some ppl do as a selfless good deed. It means a lot!
Bon appetit :)

Ansam said...

merci confashion

shoosha said...

alaaah bil 3afya!! i want someone to send me a surprise :P

Shaima'a Alkandari said...

i think its mean alot for you

really it was anice


thanks

Ansam said...

shaima yes it was super sweet (her and the cupcakes as well LOL)

Anonymous said...

I WILL ORDER SOME SOOOOOON
SHAKLA E3AQEDDDD

Amonish said...

ana banam 3nd noaf.. o akhaleeha make me a sofa bed made out oh these delicious ingredients.. o l7aafeee o ilpillow will be the icing.. YUMMY! I LOVE NOAF!

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent