"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Nando's

My sister saw Nando's Chicken Sign - opening soon in Avenues, Kuwait..

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I love that peri-peri flavoured flame-grilled chicken!

Anyone happen to know anything about this?

Nandos

8 comments:

Confashion said...

Hmm.. never heard of it.. :| is it thai food?

Ansam said...

no, its English... actually the only one I have been to was in the UK. Its all chicken, and its nothing like KFC.. totally different concept. Their marinade and spices are hmmm-so-good! I want I want LOL

Maya KWT said...

oh yesss! I tried Nando's in London. it's amazing , spicy yet tasty .. kinda fresh and healthy coz it's all grilled and not junkies stuff (at least thats what I think lol) .. and they have exotic salads which are cool.. their fries I remember was cool as well! hmmm what else? Grrr I'm drooling already can't wait :P when it opens ana 3azemetech ehnak instead of the noodles crap ;p

Ansam said...

LOL 3azmatni! OK! heehee deal :-P

Anonymous said...

It's 2:36 ... It's so dark out side ...
ana Ye3t men awal ma garet (NANDOS)
... oo el moshkela anna magdar akel Deyaaay al 7een !!
LOOOL
Baaas It's So GOOD !! Mbayenn men el comments :P LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Ansam said...

anonymous-

I hope they do open it soon! ITS GOOD! I am not into spicey food, but when it comes to Nandos I dont mind it at all!!!

Anonymous said...

Ansam, Nando's will be opening in next week, that’s what I was told my Nado’s in Dubai. I also confirmed with nando's management by email. I love nando's chicken and specially spices.

Ansam said...

Mansoor-
Cool yumm! I cant wait for them to open heehee

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent