"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Yeah.. uh huh! Sure!
This is one random post so here goes your warning!
1. I ate nonstop yesterday that I got sick -literally- last night and couldn't sleep well... I was throwing up at around 2:00AM!
hmmmmm lets see what I ate; ice cream, chips, lots of gum, water, seven up, shawerma, saj, fruit, kabab, salad, hummus, cake.... not at once of course! LOL
2. I went to the salon to get a hair treatment and relax! No! that last part did not happen!! I had to listen to some girls blabbering and it was annoying! They were loud and giggling most of the time = Headache!
3. I went to my grandma's house earlier this morning and she tried to feed me! I only had orange juice and that kinda made her upset, so when she insisted I drink Arabian coffee (which I usually like, but not with my upset stomach) mom pretended that she poured it in, when she actually dropped a drop of coffee - THANKS MOM!
4. I need to travel!
5. I won AGAIN! Wicked Bites contests on Facebook... I usually dont win stuff, but I won with them twice! First time cupcakes, and this time cookies... I want to win again because I already answered their third question!
6. I am going out for dinner that I dont want to cancel because; I love the place we are going to eat at, and I will get together with my friends whom I have not seen in quiet some time! YAY!
ohhhh and that up there is a dead squid we found yesterday while walking on the beach!