"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Memoirs of a Khunfisana - Episode 4

Any resemblance to existing persons in our story is purely coincidental.

-Memoirs of a Kunfisana series won't be back till July because June's posts will be something new!-

Submitted by Suli

Zlaikhah rested her head sorrowfully on Mmimmi's lap, "I'm not significant, am i?", she asked.....

Mmimmi was curling Zlaikhah's antennae with her finger, "of course you're significant," she said, "but you have to forget all about Isaak, and realize that fluffy is nothing more than a louse, and you know what they say about lice..", she added.

"yeah... I know what they say about lice...and its true, i think...'a louse is only after one thing', my dear mother used to tell me."

Mmimmi lifted Zlaikhah head and placed it between her hands, "you must realize that the world is a huge place," she said, in her usual confident

I-don't-care-if-they-think-I'm-non-existing way, "you must hitch a ride on the nearest sheep and go on a journey...a journey of self discovery"

Zlaikhah's eyes widened, "YES!", she exclaimed, "that is what I'll do. i have sheep friend, shag-ha, and she has always talked about jumping the fence and seeking down greener pastures. I'll ask her once she is don with her perm"

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent