"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Friday, May 9, 2008

Memoirs of a Khunfisana - Episode 2


Any resemblance to existing persons in our story is purely coincidental.

Submitted by Ansam


... A tear came out! She just could not help it! She kept looking up towards the hot rising sun and then her tears would come out uncontrollably and nonstop, "hey... hey, take it easy Zlaikhah" Mmimmi said... "tell me who is to blame for all this?" Mmimmi had the look in her eyes that clearly said: I know who to blame but I want to hear it from you!

Zlaikhah paused for a minute and said..... "Abdalla! Isaak has been hanging out with Abdalla a lot lately, roaming diwaniyas and going to chalets, or even riding their bicycles around the city and going to the old souks of Kuwait, with Abdalla filling Issak's head with ideas!" and to that Mmimmi replied: "hmmm! I think I know exactly what you mean! As you said, Isaak changed being over philosophical and dreaming his days away... IT IS Abdalla! I can totally see it, but why would Abdalla do this to you"

"I think Abdalla hates me for the way I treated fluffy in the past" Zlaikhah said!

Mmimmi: "Speaking of which... hows fluffy doing?... I heard her and Mildred are becoming closer by the minute!!!"

2 comments:

Grey said...

I am not cut out for parables ... *Sigh* didnt understand a thing !

Ansam said...

Grey-
this is episode 2!

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent