"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Monday, May 5, 2008

Early Surprise!


My friend Sooli decided to surprise me early this year with this wonderful gift! I love it Sooli :-**

While I was about to leave the house heading to work, the cook came and hand me a bag and said I think this is for you! Two wrapped gifts and no card! I told her let me make sure who it is for, but leave it in my room for now. I texted Sooli and she confirmed it was from her, and I was thinking all day what could it be!

As soon as I entered my room I opened the bag and unwrapped the gifts! It shows that she knows me well LOL... a door knob organizer called Doorganizer that says "Do Not Forget" (basically Doorganizer meets you on the way out the door with all those items that suddenly disappear when you need them the most. This innovative door hanger features 3 pockets in front and a strip in back that even fits newspapers and envelopes. A nifty clip has even been added for hanging keys)and a Sudoku toilet paper - Contemplate Not Constipate!

Thanks again Sooli :-* Muwaaaaah

15 comments:

Hasan.B said...

Sudoku toilet paper!? And you are thanking her?!

Ansam said...

LOL hasan.b
insider joke! u wont get it :-P

Anonymous said...

Sudoku toilet paper? LLLOOOLLLLLL! I have a sudoku calendar, I end up grabbing a couple weeks worth when I am getting on a plane. But toilet paper - how can you erase???

Ansam said...

Intlxpatr-
I am simply gonna keep it and not use it LOL

Anonymous said...

Nice to get the feeling people actually care about you not for anything but because they like you :)

shoosha said...

aby the toilet paper :(

eshda3wa said...

haha

3ad tadreen i never played sudoku

honey said...

OHHH i door thingi FEKRETA wayed te9la7ly ,,, ya3nny la7tha let me see if i got this right ,, agdar a7i6 the stuff ily kil 6al3a abehom 3ashan lama a6la3 there all on the door so ma arkab il car oo ared agol ohhhhhhh nesyt nathary:P


inzian toilet paper
remember the episode from friends when febe was happy with joeys and chandlers gift and shes like "oh toilet seet covers u guys"
wala shakla there not kidding ppl do bring such stuff as gifts:P

Ansam said...

bashar-
exactly :-)

shoosha-
i think she got the gift from my pink polka shop

eshda3wa-
oh i love it

shahad-
ee... i have my car keys, headset, papers...etc
lol its an insider joke! i love it

Anonymous said...

Sudoku toilet paper...?! REALLY!!
A7es if I had it.. I'll just sit on the toilet to play with the toilet paper... LooL!!

Ansam said...

Hamitaf La B.-
LOL

Big Pearls said...

toilet paper? ur never going to be out of the toilet:p

Ansam said...

Big Pearls-
LOL

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIIRTHDAY!! :D

Ansam said...

pocketfullofsunshine-
Thanks.. still 11 days to go, not counting today :-P

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent