"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Weddings Overdosed!




Solve this equation for me please....

One week of not sleeping well

PLUS

My birthday (getting a year added to my age :-P)

PLUS

LOTS of errands.... so many things, so little time

PLUS

One wedding - last Friday- when Fattooma, Algassar, Yara, and Abdulmajeed Abdalla were there (and that means you CANNOT JUST LEAVE EARLY... NOT an option)

PLUS

Another wedding -Last night- of close close CLOSE family friends, which also means you cannot leave before midnight

PLUS

Waking up early today to go to work



Equals...........??????


HELP!


UPDATES (this will be updated every time I come across a side effect LOL)

* I forgot my login password at work! (I have been using it for about a week now)
* Dad asked for a couple of personal photos of me last week, of course I just remembered today (and despite how I look now after this weekend)... I went and got my picture taken with the blue background and all... I sat next to the photographer and asked him to add lip color and blush LOL and you know! I realized I have 4 black moles on my face! One is really visible, the others are of lighter shades heehee

5 comments:

Ms. D said...

allah y3enich!!

ana akher mara ray7a 3ers mmm... maybe last september ;D

ma7eb 3roooooooosssssssss!

Purgatory said...

That looks like my picture, you could have used mine.

Big Pearls said...

omg..u must be a mess by now!

Anonymous said...

loooooooool

Allah ye3ench :D

Ansam said...

Ms. D-
WOW! its been a while for you!!

Purg-
LOL poor you... and me!

Big Pearls-
Hanging in there :-P

..::Amu::..
Yeah yeah... laugh all you want :-P

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent