"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Monday, March 2, 2009

UPDATE on Déjà Vu

Earlier today I posted two videos under the title Déjà Vu. I was not so happy about Oqsim being somehow the copy of Obama's I Pledge campaign.

On Oqsim blog they mention that they got inspired by "I Pledge" Campaign!

Thank you Aurous.

5 comments:

Grey said...

Now thats nice of them ... But i still pledge not to copy ! how hard it is to come up with your own idea !

Ansam said...

Grey-
I know what you mean!

ZeroArk28 said...

pledges...

Anonymous said...

yeah

More likey they were inspired by XEROX copiers

Yeah

They will wait for the next insperation after it happens in states first and then Kwik to the copy center for another insperation

I still say its all BaQasam to me

Ansam said...

Neoark-
Good :-P

daggero-
hehehehe at least they admitted to the fact that they got inspired by it! LOL

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent