"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Domino Effect!

OK... so maybe I am in a posting mood these days! I am not sure its gonna stay this way but anyhow I had a loooooooooooooooooooong day yesterday!

I left home around 7:40ishAM and went to work... stayed there till around 4:10PM. I called a few guy friends to ask them about the procedure to take when I need to get my car fixed, specially when its a case against an unknown person....

So I went to the police station at around 4:30PM to report the hit-and-run and the investigator wasnt there. I was asked to come after an hour or so. I called a friend of mine and we decided to meet for coffee... I went to Soug Sharg -the closest to where I was- to kill that hour. I first went to Debenhams, got to the makeup section and an older man (in his late 50s-early 60s maybe) wispered something to me... something like "follow me... " and I could not understand a word he said. I figured maybe he talked to me by mistake thinking I am his daughter or something.. The guy started to follow me, as I was holding a couple of pieces of clothes he would stand few meters away from me and wait! I decided to leave immediately.

At the cashier my friend called and asked me to meet at the cafe. The cashiers started to whisper things about that freaky man who was follwing me and asked if I knew him cuz he was waiting for me AGAIN! I told them that I did not know the guy! So an employee of Debenhams walked me to my car (WTG Al Shaya) *phew*

At the cafe, I ordered something to drink till it was time to go to the police station again... I went in and there were few cases ahead of me... Many of you are propably wondering why I went alone without a male relative! Well, its because I dont have brothers and we have some sort of family health issue and I felt it was selfish for me to ask someone to come with me while they have something more important to worry about....

When it was my turn to go in the investigator's office, he wasnt really paying attention... his eyes were locked up the TV screen hanged on the wall! It pissed me off! Apparently some important match/scores were on and he was more interested in that than in listening to me! He even asked if I was parked far away, which I was, so he was like "hmmm did you take a picture of it?" and "Can I just trust your description of the accident!?" And thats what he did! He did not even bother to look at the damaged part!! VIVA LA SYSTEM! LOL

By the time I got back home it was around 7:30PM... which is almost exactly 12 hours later... and thats when I had time to eat "lunch"!

8 comments:

His Sweetheart said...

Losers!
And ask how much do they get paid girl!

Ansam said...

His Sweetheart-
I know! It sucks!

Grey said...

Aww !

Mathai said...

car troubles again ? too bad

Ansam said...

Grey-
Double "Aww"

Mathai-
I know :-(

Anonymous said...

Sad thing. But looking at the place, I think its better he was interested in the match than something else.

You should pull a cousin or a work mate, whoever just to be more safe.

Hope your family illness gets well soon

Unknown said...

Police station without me !!!

Ansam said...

Bashar-
LOL... Thanks

Scorpion-
3ad 3ind Bu Mit3ib's neighbor LOL
I did not want to bother you this time :-)

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent