"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Domino Effect... Still On

As I was walking out the door towards my car, I saw Isaac (our driver)... I clearly said this to him.

"Isaac, dont make any plans today at around 10:00am. I am dropping my car at the bodyshop in Shuwaikh... So I want you to pick me up from there and drop me to work"

He said ok!

So I went to work and left at around 90:00AM heading to Shuwaikh. I get all the paper work done and call Isaac.

Ansam: Can you please pick me up now.. I am in Shuwaikh?
Isaac: I am in the Coop with your mom
Ansam: WHAT! I told you that I needed you today! I will be late to work!
Isaac: Talk to madam
Ansam: Mom... can you please tell him to pick me up? I dont want to be late for work... Dad can come and get you?
Mom: Sure... we just got in, I will be done by the time hes done with you
Ansam: Thanks :-* OK so let me talk to him please
Mom: OK dear
Isaac: Yes?
Ansam: I am not at the dealership.. I am in the Shuwaikh garage.. OK?
Isaac: Yeah.. I know the place, been there with Sir
Ansam: Perfect.. Thanks
Isaac: You're welcome

15 minutes later... phone rings

Ansam: Are you out?
Isaac: Yeah I am home
Ansam: HOME!?
Isaac: Yes.. where are you?
Ansam: I told you to pick me up from the garage... THE GARAGE ISAAC
Isaac: I did not hear you well I guess
Ansam: I DONT WANT TO BE LATE TO WORK... Come to Shuwaikh NOW!
Isaac: OK

15 minutes later... phone rings

Ansam: Are you out
Isaac: Yes, outside garage #7

I did not pay attention to the numbers, but THANK GOD he came to the right place

Isaac: So you want to go to work?
Ansam: Yes please
Isaac: Which road should I take
Ansam: Any road that leads to Kuwait City
Isaac: Rd 45 or 40?
Ansam: I dont care

*I was not in the mood to talk to him cuz all I was thinking is I wanna choke him*

Isaac: OK

Now I am at work, and the minute I got to my floor...... I threw up :-S

15 comments:

3anooda said...

uufff salamat - laish ba3ad threw up??

Ansam said...

3anooda-
Because I had a sudden headache for some reason and I think my blood pressure went down!

Purgatory said...

I wonder which Issac his parents were thinking about when they named him?

Ansam said...

Purg-
His name is Is7aq :-P

eshda3wa said...

salamaaat

leah hal daraja isaac lawa3 chabdich !

Ansam said...

Eshda3wa-
Shiftay shloon!!

Anonymous said...

Sallamat..hope you get well soon :)

your driver reminds me of the Is7aq that works for me :p

forzaq8 said...

you pick up the driver then go to garage if you want him to get you back
that way you are 100% than no one else can take him

Anonymous said...

lol !! he's an item! u need to get his head checked! he prolly suffers from ADHD :D lol ...

- NBZ

Ansam said...

..::Amu::..
Thanks alla yesalmick
Hehehe alla yekoon eb 3onna

forzaq8-
I was at work and I made it clear for him to meet me in Shuwaikh bes ohwa yestahbil! You should click on his name and read more about him! Hes gonna make me go mad one day! LOL

NBZ-
And soon I will have tourette syndrome

Unknown said...

oooh, salamat babe !
you should have thrown up on Isaac !

Ansam said...

Zabo0o6a-
LOL wahahaha 7araam maskeen! Although sij ba6 chabdi.. .literally to the point where i threw up!

Anonymous said...

OMG .. what the hell is wrong with him ?!!!
yistahbil ?!!
and salamat sweety hope ur feeling much better now :)

Anonymous said...

7ayati salamat :* kella min issac wayh ilfager :@

Ansam said...

Anonymous-
Alla yesalmich! I threw up again when I got home... I am better now :-)

Delly-
ALla yesalmich hehehe

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent