"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tired






Its already Thursday (really early Thursday) and I am dead tired... I have been doing the yearly Ramadan rounds of visiting family to congratulate them and its tiring!
I am almost done, but I come home really tired that I just wanna throw myself on the bed and sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! I am sleep deprived and the traffic jam is killing me!

Its crowded in the morning on my way to work,
crowded in the elevators at work, and
TOO crowded to go back home after work

I attached few pics..., check out this cat that scared the hell outta me when I reached home last night! Oh and then I was home looking at the door and thought hmmm chocolate bar! Doesn't it look like one? LOL

I need a massage, only I am too tired to have one! Does this make any sense? And I am also thirsty throughout the day.. Thank God I have no caffeine addiction *phew*


And I have been overdosing on ilgaimat (Kuwaiti Dessert). Its like I break my fast with them, and have'em again for dessert.. .. This is bad :-S

Hows Ramadan going with all of you?

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Boooooooooooring, unemployed, sleeping all day yet sleepless all night !
i wake up for f6oor and stay up till dawn !
No life !

Anonymous said...

maykhalif ma3alaih hang in there :)

shino il9oora lakheera??

eshda3wa said...

allah y3eenich 3al dawam eb hal 7ar !

Ansam said...

Zabo0o6a-
La7ga :-P
But your sleeping pattern needs to be changed hehehehe

Yousef-
Trying :-)
Elevator buttons

eshda3wa-
addawam lillaah :-)

Amjad said...

My first three days of Ramadhan were so unorganized and too busy. Not to mention that the day gets a lot shorter and I don't get to do anything!

Maghrib is at 8 something over here, and for the first three days I have been having Iftar at the Masjid, staying there till 10PM to start Taraweeh, finish Taraweeh at 11:30PM and get home by 12AM. When I get home at 12AM, I just feel sleepy and go to bed immediately. So basically after Taraweeh I don't get to any school-related tasks.

Grey said...

My Ramadan Schedule :
7.30 Wake up , drive Drools to Al Rai to work , Come home , go to work at 10.30 , go to Al Rai Again at 4pm to pick drools , Lunch at 5 , A small nap if AJ allows it , go back to work at 8pm , come home at 1 am , sleap at 2 ( Yep !5 hours sleep a day )

Kewl eh ?

nQ said...

i come in peace!!


we did NOT write about you on my blog :D


*leaves in peace*

Anonymous said...

Traffic Jam... ya allah 3ala el traffic jam... its the worst thing EVER! I hate it!!
And the eating habits are starting to show on my belly.. YA WAYLEE!!

Ansam said...

Amjad-
Its usually busy and chaotic the first few days till you get the hang of it... hang in there and dont neglect your school work buddy :-) Alla ye3eenik wewafgik inshalla

Grey-
Pretty busy huh?

nQ-
OK! I dont get it???

Hamitaf La B-
I KNOW! its crazy!!!
LOL I am overdosing on elgaimat

Ansam said...

nQ-
OK hehehe for some reason Sept 4th wasnt showing on your blog till now :-) LOL

Shayouma said...

LoL the cat's eye do look scary hehehe...

and allah ma3ach..

Organic Kuwait said...

i will be driving in the mornings starting from sunday since ill be driving dhari to school.. im already worried about the roads and now u have confirmed the za7ma :~( thank u :~(

Ansam said...

:::ShoSho:::
it does... hehehehe

Organic Kuwait-
alla ye3eenich

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent