"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Blocking Youtube!

I think this is the dumbest decision ever made when it comes to blocking offensive sites... whats next? Blogs!!! Limewire!!!

Man this is ridiculous... no, no, no... its is ridiculously sad! Who comes up with such decisions! Isnt youtube also full of videos supporting Islam, Muslims, and Arabs! Why take the negative part?!?! Was it because of the Quranic verses read in melodic background? The video was removed for God's sake? You only need to report offensive videos and your voice will sure be heard!

I am hating this SO MUCH! Ughhhhhhhhh!


UPDATE: They canceled! Its not blocked... YAY

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what. I find your site offensive. It's promoting mixed Gabghas and this is against our ethics.

I will file it for blocking.

Big Pearls said...

I heard the blocking has been cancelled..hope it is true!

Fastidious Babe said...

i hear ur pain girl.. send them emails it might work!

Anonymous said...

LOOOL @ Bashar

Grey said...

*Fist in the air *

they should have done it long ago when they shut Virgin , anyway better late than never

* cleans sarcasm that dripped while commenting *

Anonymous said...

I heard it has been can canceled!

Ansam said...

Bashar-
LOL... good one :-P

Big Pearls & Amu-
I read about it too... I better update it here

Fastidious Babe-
I believe it got canceled, so YAY!

3baid-
heheheh yeah! His comment made me laugh too

Grey-
hehehehehe

Anwar Al-Ballam said...

lol, don't report the video just block the whole F****** site :S

Anonymous said...

i was reading and wondering WHY WHY WHY!!!!! o a5r shy it was canceled!!!!!!! sho asawy feech :@

Ansam said...

Anwar Al-Ballam-
LOL easier ya3ni!!

Dreamy-
hehehehehe gimmie a fly kiss :-*

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent