"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Addictions Tag





OK I was tagged by Grey

So Grey... I will answer your tag hmmmmmmm

I am addicted to...

hmmmmmm

OK this is sad... I am trying to think of addictions and I dont seem to have any (that I know of :-P)

I will try... hmmmmmm

1. Food, cooking, and whatever is related to this

2. Spas and nail bars (Yes... I like to indulge)

3. Furniture and Kitchenware stuff

4. Ice cream (is ice cream related to food? did I cheat?? :-P)... OK Fine... I am addicted to photography... I cant leave the house without having a camera in my bag!!!!

5. Have some alone time for me, myself, and I.. to basically do nothing, or read, surf the net, DIY, or use my artistic skills in painting, drawing, and some art crafts using my hands ;-)

Keep in mind that this is all what came into mind when I thought of my addictions so I dont know how correct it is!!!

I tag Eshda3wa, Chika, and Fastidious Babe

10 comments:

Grey said...

Thanks !

I quit on ice cream ( dieting ) that was an addiction untill last month !

eshda3wa said...

ICE CREAAMM

hehe

will do the tag asap

Ansam said...

Grey-
You're welcome :-)
I cant give up ice cream... its my weakness LOL

eshda3wa-
I scream
You scream
we both scream... for ICE CREAM

Anonymous said...

Ice creammmm...We all are the same on that :D

Anonymous said...

i will do it ya om baskin enti ;)

Big Pearls said...

interesting:)

Ansam said...

..::Amu::..
Yes we are heheheh

chika-
Hehehehe cant wait to read it

Big Pearls-
Good or bad? :-P

Fastidious Babe said...

ooh this should be fun, i think i have a mega addictive personality lol

Hasan.B said...

Okay at last! Some common things! Addicted to personal time as well! and I like the fact ina you like to cook, I am sure you like it as well anyway!

Ansam said...

Fastidious Babe-
LOL I cant wait to read yours

Hasan.B-
While some people find alone time silly or sad.. I find it helpful, healthy, and productive.. I love it
I also love cooking. If you are on facebook, I have a group called Ansam's Kitchen... 7ayyak :-P

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent