"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
OK I was tagged by Grey
So Grey... I will answer your tag hmmmmmmm
I am addicted to...
OK this is sad... I am trying to think of addictions and I dont seem to have any (that I know of :-P)
I will try... hmmmmmm
1. Food, cooking, and whatever is related to this
2. Spas and nail bars (Yes... I like to indulge)
3. Furniture and Kitchenware stuff
4. Ice cream (is ice cream related to food? did I cheat?? :-P)... OK Fine... I am addicted to photography... I cant leave the house without having a camera in my bag!!!!
5. Have some alone time for me, myself, and I.. to basically do nothing, or read, surf the net, DIY, or use my artistic skills in painting, drawing, and some art crafts using my hands ;-)
Keep in mind that this is all what came into mind when I thought of my addictions so I dont know how correct it is!!!
I tag Eshda3wa, Chika, and Fastidious Babe