"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fit4Fun



FIT4FUN Official Website
OK you guys... I received this msg from a friend. Remember... this is for a good cause ;-)
Cheers!
Ansam



"Join us on November 21st! Charity climbing event for cancer patients. Friday 11:00AM to 7:00PM @FIT4FUN.


Tel: 2371-0502


Don't miss all the fun and looking forward to seeing you there :-)"
To join this event on facebook click here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be busy riding so I dont think I can make it but will pass the words :)

Anonymous said...

I am dying to pass 3 KM :(

Aging is bad and taking it's natural place... speaking of which, I gotta a game to catch

Ruby Woo said...

i missed it

Ansam said...

AMu-
I did not make it :-( I was busy

Bashar-
Come on! You are not too old for this!!!!

Ruby Woo-
Me too

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent