"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Chain Reaction!




Last week (and the end of the week before that) I had a chain of accidents. It started of like this...

I was in my closet trying to find matches for my top... I held a skirt up my waist to see if it matches... so as I was backing up, I accidentally stepped on a box of photos I had on the floor that I wanted to store and forgot about.. so I quickly lifted my foot up in the air and fell... I ended up with a broken nail, a huge paper cut above my left ankle (from a HUGE paper shopping bag), and bruised elbow :-(

Few days later, my skin was acting crazy! As we were preparing for the party, anything that touches my skin turn into bumpy skin rash! I am talking carpet, clothes, moving furniture around... it was just scary and it did put me down! The thing is it would appear and disappear in a matter of minutes!! If you can recommend any dermatologist please HELP!

After the party I took off my heels of and accidentally kicked it.... It SIMPLY broke my toe nail which hurts A LOT more than my nail!! Its bad!

I guess I turned clumsy after this... I went with my dad to my grandma's house and guess what????? I closed the door on my toes!!! My dad asked "Whats wrong with you? You are like an accident waiting to happen!?" Then when we went grocery shopping and as I was pushing the cart through the isles, I rolled it over my broken toe nail and help the pain in so that I dont freak my dad again!

WHATS WRONG WITH ME!!!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salamat! Matshofeen shar inshalla! I'm actually looking for a good dermatologist myself so let me know if you find one!

Purgatory said...

Its the Tooooomz curse!!!! see see!

Anonymous said...

wey wey wey!! kha6ach ilsow :* just be careful dear ;)

Anonymous said...

Ouch that looks really bad...I hope u feel better soon :) and it nothing its just one of those weeks when u keep getting hurt ;p just be safe while driving!

Anonymous said...

Look out for yourself and get well soon!

Grey said...

Salamat ... I suggest you wear CATERPILLAR steeltoe's for a while hehe !

Qa6Wa said...

salamat

Fastidious Babe said...

omg! its weird how all the accidents are toe related!! salamaat babe!!! hope the rash got better and ur feet/toes are in one peice!! xx

Anonymous said...

aw ansam thats too bad .. am sorry but it's really scary ,, you have to watch out dear >_<

Anonymous said...

7araaam salamtich :( 3ain ma9alat 3la el nebey!

LoLa

Organic Kuwait said...

b3ad 3umri!!!

Anonymous said...

Meanwhile, as you look for a decent dermatologist, do you have access to Benedryl cream?

I started off laughing, but the further I read, the more disasterous it all seemed. Hmmmm. . . how is the new job going?

Anonymous said...

Awwwwch sweetie!!

The rash looks awful, I really pity you!!

Be careful sweetie

Unknown said...

Oooh salamat sweety , matshoofeen shar wallah !
Everyone has their on chain accidents for a while not just you :**

Ansam said...

Zahra-
Alla yesalmich, eshar mayeech :-)
I will let you know

Purgatory-
and I thought it was YOUR curse!

Delly-
kha6ach ellash

..::Amu::..
I feel better already hehehe

3baid-
Thanks :-)

Grey-
Thank you my friend... LOL goof idea!

BLaSha-
Thanks alla yesalmich

Fastidious Babe-
one is finger nail and the other is toe nail... oh and almost toes crash hehehehe

Dreamy-
When it rains... it pours!
Inshalla

Anonymous-
Alla yesalmich

Organic Kuwait-
xoxo

intlxpatr-
I will check in Dad's cabinet tomorrow! It is funny... sad, but funny LOL
My new job is going great :-) Lovin it

His Sweetheart-
Its OK I feel much better... I have too with all the weddings I have to attend (season started LOL)

Zabo0o6a-
eshar mayeech :-*

eshda3wa said...

ummbay ansaaam

salamaat babe

u need to take a step back and breath!

that skin rash looks scary

latsekteen 3ala 3mrich

go see a doc asap

oo inshallah malich ela el3afya

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent