"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
* Weather do change people's attitudes! Somehow I feel that they are nicer... in regards to sales people and waiters/waitresses in restaurants! Thats nice!!
* Coffee Republic is an awesome cafe. I first dealt with them during the opening of FIVE60 and came to realize how amazing of staff they have and food/drinks quality. I was also invited to the opening of the Free Trade Zone branch and I hope they continue on this path of offering high quality food and drinks and maintain friendliness :-) They are awesome!
* A lot of people who came to the opening would approach me and ask.. "Ansam?" and when I say "Yes!" they smile and talk without introducing themselves... and when I ask who they are, they give me nicknames (their blog's name or so)! I totally respect that but I also find it funny :-P
* When I was closet cleaning.. I've decided to box whatever items of clothing I have not wore in more than a year and give it away. This method works best if you dont look back at those boxed items and reconsider keeping it... in the past I would be like "No! I cant give this away just yet, I will keep it!"But when you just box them away and never look back... it is much easier hehehehe.
* Wedding season started.. I have been to a couple of weddings already (and there are more to come)
* A lot of bloggers quit writing comments back to the commentors! When they used to write back it gave you a sense of interactivity. On the other hand... a lot of my friends would comment on my posts by email or verbally when they see me!