"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sick & Tired of Being Sick & Tired


I wanna be able to get some sleep to have some energy at work.. to be able to celebrate my birthday on Monday! I got sick on Thursday just in time for the weekend! My voice fluctuated! One minute its gone, then its back again... sometimes I sound really sick and other times I sound like a man! When I laugh, I laugh like "Courage the Cowardly Dog".... I feel weak and I walk around with a blanket... like a zombie! I can barely have my right eye opened! I look horrible, red eyes, nose, and pale! I can't sleep because I am in pain :'-(

*sniff sniff*

I really want to be able to sleep! I need REST :-S

Please please God.. make me feel better soooooon :-(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww salamat dear :*

hope u get well soon ..

if ur that sick dont go to work so u can get all the rest that u need :)

Anonymous said...

salamaaaaaaaaaaaaat matshofeen shar :*
3aaain 3aaaaaiiiiiiin ma9allat 3ala ilnebi!! ure always sick :(

stuck at work said...

salamat oo matshoofeen shar

missing you at work ;)

Grey said...

Aww ! get well soon ! Take care,

Ansam said...

Thank you everyone :-) I hope I feel better too soon! At least for tonight hehehe

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent