"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Paid!



I have just received a "PAID" latte and club sandwich in organic bread from CR!
Hmmmm Yumm! And Thanks????

UPDATE:
My blog was acting all weird at work and I could not update it... Turned out it was a treat from Coffee Republic themselves because I received mixed up order the day before ;-)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummy!!! who's it from :P

NewQ8 Bride said...

heheh wanasaa ;)

KTDP said...

free food .... never a bad thing ..... did you check for arsenic ....

eshda3wa said...

bel3afya

Technogal said...

Bel3afia
you deserve it :)

Fastidious Babe said...

bl3afya.. interesting XD

Unknown said...

Ur welcome :P

Big Pearls said...

cool..3alech bl 3afya:)

Aurous said...

bel3afya!
I didn't know they did nice things like this :D

Ruby Woo said...

free food always tastes better

Ansam said...

Delly-
Turned out it was from CR themselves heheheh

New Bride-
Yumm :-P

KTDP-
No I didnt LOL! Since it was delivered from CR themselves (I know their delivery guys) I thought it was an early birthday gift, or from my sister... hahha

eshda3wa-
Alla ye3afeech

Technogal-
Thanks :-D Alla ye3afeech

Fastidious Babe-
Yes.. and yummy! Alla ye3afeech

Fatima-
Hahahaha :-P

Big Pearls-
Alla ye3afeech

Aurous-
Oh they do! All the time :-D

Ruby Woo-
Yeah there is a special taste to it hehehe specially when they are trying to make it up to you, you know! hahaha

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent