"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Tagged by Rashisha
1. What were you doing at 7am this morning?
I was taking a shower
2. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
I was eating - Thursday Breakfast at work
3. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Updates and work stuff
4. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Did you send the papers out for signature?
5. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Belgian Chocolate, Praline and Cream, Frozen Yogurt
6. What was the last thing you had to drink?
7. What are you wearing right now?
Read and black blazer, black top, and jeans.... Yes JEANS! Casual Thursdays ROCK
8. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
9. What’s the last sporting event you watched?
I dont even remember LOL....
10. Do you have a tan?
11. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
12. Are you someones best friend?
13. Last person you talked to on the phone?
14. Have you met anyone famous?
15. Last song listened to?
Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Elvis
16. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not at the moment :-P
17. Is anyone jealous of you?
18. Do you eat healthy?
Most of the time
19. Do you hate anyone right now?
No, I dont hate anyone in general! But I am not liking some people! LOL