"Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May" is a poem by Robert Herrick. This poem portrays our existence on earth, and that people age as life goes on, and everything becomes boundless. Herrick here urges people to take advantage of youth and energy while they may! The poem is in the genre of carpe diem, to seize the day.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Axis of Evil in Kuwait




Dont confuse the title with the video above...

I meant they are in Kuwait, and will be performing in AUK tomorrow night, but will have a meet and greet at Dar Al Awadi in the afternoon! COOL!

Maz Jobrani makes me laugh! heehee

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should go... we went to it here in dubai and it was greeaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! we laughed sooo muchh we couldnt stop!:-DDDDD

Ansam said...

I wish! Tickets were sold out quickly :-( but I am going for the greet and meet if I get a break from work LOL

Shoush said...

I wish i was there!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could go but the tickets were all sold out!

Ansam said...

Shoush-
Me too!!

Speedo-
I know! SO FAST!

About Me

My photo
Adventurous, Artist, Analyst, Creative, Independent